The submissions haven't been coming in with photos or great detail lately... lazy subscribers? Please remember to include photos when submitting to us. You wouldn't believe how much pictures can legitimize your story.
Anyway, here are a few we received that didn't warrant their own post.
1. 24 Palmer st. St. Augustine are horrible landlords. sole all belongings, no receipts, no paperwork.....they have a plan to take your stuff.
2. Woman in So. Cal. Goes by the name Spirit Da, True name Spirita Segusta. Hired on as housing in exchange for cooking. Horrible cook! I fired her, gave her 2 mo to find a new place. Took additional 6 mo to have her evicted. She played every game, short of bankruptcy, to prolong the process.
When she finally left, 2 days prior to the lockout, I found my guesthouse to be flooded with water.
Stay away! She is crazy!
3. do not rent to some named Joe Dissolvo. It is an alias. His real names is Joseph Oliver Emerson. He just got out of jail on 1/22. I evicted him after several months of no rent. You cannot believe anything he says or any of his references. He has a criminal history in florida and is only 27.
4. Tenant Tashia Green employed at David & Associates, resided for 3 months rent free with her boyfriend, Eric Mosley, they were 3 months behind, punched holes in walls, left 50 or more bags of food trash w/ maggots, seed bugs in fridge with rotted food and no power. Ate around the mattress on the floor, upstairs as if it were the kitchen, pizza boxes, soda, chicken bones, fast food various bags, etc. stuffed rags in toilet upstairs. She had 2 children, but put only one on lease. Impersonated a Clay County officer. I have photos but just came across this site.
5. Please be aware of Jacob and Amy Horne, they use their 2 small children as excuses to move in and not ever have the money for the deposit or the rent. They promise anything to get you to let them move in ~~then abuse the property letting animals in the home. They left with 10 garbage bags of trash in the home. Animal feces cover the floor, holes in the walls, holes dug in the yard. Save yourself time and money and let them move in on someone else.
6. Tracey Bickel- Bad choice to rent to this guy. In Willis, Texas. Found out he is a felon. Works for a meat company (sells meat out of the back of a truck). He just got a DWI a month ago and lost his job. He couldn't pay January's rent so I had to toss him out. He is a slob and does not keep common areas clean. All he owns is a bed and a dresser drawer. He leaves his clothing all over the floor. Never cleans the house or yard. He spends some money on weed instead of rent. BAD CHOICE!
To submit a tip on one of our posts, or to submit your own terrible renter, email us: Info@TerribleRenters.com or text us at: (904) 339-5949 or leave a post comment.